Premier League football returns to our lives from this Friday and that means so does fantasy football!
The popular online game had over 8 million active users last season, the most it has ever seen.
Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned veteran of the FPL world, there are plenty of new rules and things to know this season that you’ve (probably) missed.
One thing users want to know is how to change their team name this season – and if it’s possible after they’re already locked.
The good news is that yes, you can change your team name and you can do it as many times as you’d like during the season.
More articles in this series:
Here’s how to do it in a simple step-by-step form on your computer or mobile browser.
- Log in to FPL
- Choose a team
- Scroll down (keep scrolling) until you find “admin”
- Click “group details”
- Right at the top you will see your team name, you can edit it right there
- Scroll down and click update details
- You are done!
If you’re using the app, here’s how to do it:
- Open the Premier League app
- Click on “Fantasy”
- Scroll down and find “help and rules”
- Find “manage your group”
- Click “change my group name”
- Now all you need to do is follow steps one through seven in the form above and you’re done!
It is so simple. Remember that you must have a maximum of 20 characters in your group name.