Hello, I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday. Let’s keep the good vibes going with today’s blanket game. If you are struggling with today’s words, I have some clues and the answers right away.
If it’s your first time, here’s how to play blanket: Just start typing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine tries to find them all. The problem is that you play all four words at once.
If you get a letter in the correct position for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but is in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. After you use a letter in a guess, you’ll also see on the keyboard if it’s in any of the words. You could always check out the practice games before tackling the daily puzzle as well.
Quordle Clues for August 3rd
- Word 1 (upper left) clue — hilltop
- Word clue 2 (top right) — a reward for doing well in a contest
- Word clue 3 (bottom left) — comes in a batch of 12 (we’re on number eight)
- Word clue 4 (bottom right) — the smallest amount
- There are no words with repeated letters
- Today’s words start with C, P, M and L
Quordle Answers for August 3rd
Spoiler alert! This is your last chance to look away before I reveal today’s one blanket answers.
With that said, today’s words are…
That wraps things up for today blanket clues and answers. Barring a disaster (or, you know, taking on my partner’s case of Covid-19), I’ll have hints and solutions for Thursday’s match on my blog as they become available.