October 5, 2022


  • Leslie Grace has thanked fans for letting her ‘be her own damn hero’ after ‘Batgirl’ was cancelled.
  • “I’m proud of the love, hard work and intent all of our incredible cast and tireless crew put into this film,” Grace wrote on Instagram.
  • The news that the completed $90 million film will be scrapped came earlier this week.

“Batgirl” star Leslie Grace has thanked fans for letting her be “my goddamn hero” after Warner Bros canceled the highly anticipated superhero movie.

“Following the recent news about our film ‘Batgirl’, I’m proud of the love, hard work and intention all of our incredible cast and tireless crew put into this film over 7 months in Scotland,” he said. Grace. he wrote on Instagram on Wednesday. “I feel blessed to have worked among absolute greats and forged lifelong relationships in the process!”

He continued: “To every Batgirl fan — THANK YOU for the love and faith, allowing me to take on the cape and be, as Babs said it best, ‘my own damn hero!'”

“#Batgirl for life!” she concluded.

A post shared by Leslie Grace (@lesliegrace)

The New York Post He first broke the news that Warner Bros. had dropped “Batgirl” on Tuesday. Deadline he later reported that the film had a budget of over $90 million.

“Batgirl” was originally slated to air on HBO Max later this year with a possible theatrical release.





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.