Crystal Palace host Arsenal tonight in what will be the return of the Premier League to our screens and will also mark the start of a new year of fantastic football!
Online play is a perfect way to keep up with the details of the Premier League season and opens up opportunities for healthy competition and bragging rights with your friends.
The app had its most popular year to date last campaign, with over 8 million active users throughout the season.
With the FPL deadline for Matchday 1 fast approaching, here’s everything you need to know about signing up to a league if you haven’t already.
After creating your team, coaches can join and create a league. As a user, you can participate in up to 25 invitational leagues and up to 5 public leagues, which are 20 randomly assigned teams.
Creating your own league is a perfect way to battle against your friends, families or colleagues and here is a step-by-step guide on how to do it from your desktop or mobile browser.
- Log in to FPL
- Choose a team
- Scroll down to find the “League and Cups” tab.
- You will be taken to a page that says “Join a League and Cup” or “Create a League and Cup”
- Click on “Create League and Cup”
- Choose whether you want a Classic Scoring FPL League (most common option) or a Head-to-Head Scoring FPL League
- You are done!
If you use the app:
- Open the Premier League app
- Go to Fantasy
- Scroll down to “Configure leagues via FPL”
- Click on this tab and follow steps 5-7 above!