blanket is a super fun casual word game… but when the missing words are hard to find, things can get a little frustrating. To help you, I have hints and answers.
If you haven’t tried the game before, here’s how to play blanket: Just start typing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine tries to find them all. The problem is that you play all four words at once.
If you get a letter in the correct position for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but is in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. After you use a letter in a guess, you’ll also see on the keyboard if it’s in any of the words. You could always check out the practice games before tackling the daily puzzle as well.
Here are some tips for today blanketand here are the answers:
Quordle Hints for August 6th
- Word clue 1 (top left) — a hazy, festive feeling
- Word 2 (top right) clue — “[blank] three times to the ceiling if you want me”
- Word clue 3 (bottom left) — push is coming
- Word 4 (lower right) clue — standard
- There are three words with repeated letters
- Today’s words start with M, K, S and U
Quordle Answers for August 5th
Spoiler alert! This is your last chance to avert your eyes before I reveal today’s one blanket answers.
And today’s missing words are…
That’s all there is for today blanket. I’ll have hints and answers for Sunday blanket on my blog when that day’s game is available.