Crystal healers have been using these crystals for many, many years; Amethyst is a versatile crystal and has many healing effects. It has been used in many ways, and the results are always amazing.
* It is used for blood and respiratory problems. To help speed up the healing of respiratory ailments, place an amethyst on the chest between the lungs, along with any medicine from the doctor.
Depending on the severity of the ailment, you may actually be able to tape a stone to the area with a band-aid and sleep with it on.
* Amethyst crystal clusters are used to keep the air and vitality of the home clean and favorable.
* Amethyst Clusters, points, or various amethysts placed in windows that receive sunlight most of the day are really beneficial to use for healing and healing negativity at home.
Put them in the moonlight and everyone in the house will feel less agitated.
* Using an amethyst as a meditation center will expand positive spiritual feelings.
* Amethyst helps overcome fear and lust. It also helps reduce headaches. Hold an amethyst stone in each hand while meditating. It is a great stone for achieving better meditation and visualization.
* Place a few amethyst stones around the house where high-stress occupations and businesses often cause mood swings. It is a stone of peace and helps bring love and happiness to all who use it.
* If you find yourself addicted to something and you work hard for it, an amethyst stone can help. Pick up a stone, ask it to remove desire, and then draw energy from the stone. It helps you get rid of all kinds of addictions.
* An amethyst stone makes an excellent gift for anyone who works as a psychic or who shows psychic abilities, as it helps to enhance all kinds of psychic abilities.
* If you suffer from migraines, here’s a simple crystal healing technique known to help: Lie down and close your eyes. Place an amethyst stone on your eyebrow and try to relax and let the gemstone do its work.
* Historically, muscle and joint traumas such as sprains have been aided in rapid healing by placing an amethyst inside an elastic bandage worn around the injured area.
* To make an amethyst stone elixir, place one or more amethysts in a clean glass container filled with water. Let the water sit outside in the moonlight all night. near the stage of the full moon; The better will be the result of the nectar. You can use amethyst water to clear blemishes and soften the skin. You can wash with it or use it as an ingredient in any clay or face mask you apply.
Amethyst is a crystal that most people seem to have heard of and is readily available in many stores, spiritual shops, gift shops, and mineral and fossil stores. It is a beautiful stone and is purple or purple in color.
It is a healing stone that has many purposes, known as an all-purpose crystal. It is a crystal that will calm the mind and has many benefits because of this. It is great for reducing stress and helps prevent many serious illnesses when stress is reduced.
Some of the healing benefits when using amethyst on the physical level are-
- It can help heal skin conditions.
- It helps reduce pain.
- Great for removing headaches.
- Reduces stress
- and worry
At the spiritual level it works –
- Assists in mental development
- lucid dreaming
- Great for meditation
- Helps us see the bigger picture.
Amethyst changes the negative energy around us and promotes a more positive calm environment.
A great crystal to have around, especially if you have a lot of electrical equipment. Place it on your desk while working on the computer to remove some of the negative energy around you due to all the electrical currents.
If you have an amethyst crystal bed, use it to clean your other crystals. Place a crystal over the bed and let it stand overnight and it will clear it for you. Visit the website to get more information