Since YouTube is a platform which allows anyone to upload videos for others to watch, you may have seen a video on the site and wanted to save it on your computer. If that’s the case, you’re in luck, because YouTube has released a new feature called “Downloading and Saving Videos.” This article will tell you how to use this new feature and why it might be worth using this method instead of just watching YouTube videos from your computer.
YouTube to MP: How You Can Download Videos On Your Computer
If you love watching YouTube videos but don’t want to keep downloading them to your computer, you can convert them into an mp4 file. This format is popular on phones and other portable devices, so it will look good on your computer as well. Here’s how: youtube to mp4
1. Open YouTube and sign in if you haven’t already.
2. Click the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen (known as the toolbar).
3. Under “History,” click “History again.”
4. In the History window that pops up, click on “Uploads.”
5. Find the video you want to download and click on it.
6. At the bottom of the page, next to “Video quality,” select “High.”
7. Click on the blue arrow next to “Copy link address.”
8. Type or paste the link address into a web browser window and hit Enter/Return. (If you’ve got multiple tabs open in your browser, be sure to close some of them before pasting.) If everything goes according to plan, you’ll see a green message at the bottom of your browser window informing you that the file has been copied successfully! youtube to mp4
How to Download a YouTube Video
If you want to download a YouTube video on your computer, first make sure that you have the YouTube app installed. Then, open the YouTube app and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. This will open the “Downloads” page. Click on the “videos” tab and then select the video that you want to download. Next, click on the “download” button next to the video that you want to download. Finally, save the file to your computer by clicking on the “save” button.
Online Video Services
1. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to watch your favorite videos from YouTube, then MP is the way to go! Not only can you watch videos on your computer, but you can also download them so that you can watch them offline or share them with friends.
2. To begin downloading a video, open YouTube and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. This will open the menu bar.
3. On the menu bar, click on “Download videos.”
4. You’ll now be presented with a list of videos that you’ve recently watched or downloaded. Click on the video that you want to download and it will start to download onto your computer.
5. Once the video has finished downloading, double-click on it to play it. You can then use any streaming media player or app to watch it, such as Microsoft Windows Media Player or Apple iTunes.
6. If you want to save the video for later, click on “Saved videos” in the top right corner of the screen and select the video that you want to save. You can then choose where to save it (such as your desktop) and how long you want to keep it for (30 days by default).
YouTube is a great resource for finding and watching videos on a variety of topics. However, if you want to save the videos for offline viewing or if you want to convert them into MP4 files so that you can watch them on your devices, YouTube doesn’t offer an easy way to do this. In this article, we will show you how to download the videos from YouTube and convert them into MP4 files so that you can take them with you wherever you go. Be sure to read through the entire article before getting started; there are a few different steps that need to be taken in order for it to work.