Did you know that medicine is one of the most reputed disciplines among all others, specifically in Asia? Even though; now other disciplines are also getting popular with time still, medicine is among the top professions across the world. Now; what can be the reason for that? Why are students still willing to pursue medicine as their career even when they have to struggle with academic project writing? They have to take Health Care thesis writing services to meet those challenges.
Well! They are willing to take all steps including buying Medical thesis help or other such academic services because they know that medicine is one of the most selfless professions. It is the profession for the people by the people. Besides; on a more practical approach, it is a medical degree that has the most scope and pays in the future for medical graduates.
All about medical degree:
A medical degree is a professional degree that is given to students who have passed their graduation in the field of medicine. Earning a medical degree means that you have practical as well as technical knowledge associated with your degree. There are different types of medical degrees; some of which are as follows;
- Doctor of Medicine (MD); this degree requires four years of medical school and additional training of eight years post-degree which is optional.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DDM); this degree requires four years of medical school and additional clinical training of eight years (optional).
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); this degree requires years of medical school training and additional clinical training for specialization purposes.
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), this degree requires four years of education plus additional training if interested in the specialization.
Similarly; there are other degrees in the field of medicine that requires an education of an average of four years.
Some of the best medical teaching institutes in the USA:
The USA is known for its high education standards, then be it in the field of medicine or any other field. Some of the best medical teaching institutes in the USA are as follows;
- Harvard University in Boston is the number one medical school in the USA.
- New York University comes at the number two spot of the best medical institute in the USA.
- John Hopkins University in Baltimore.
- Columbia University in New York.
- University of California in San Francisco.
- Duke University in Durham.
Scope of a medical degree in the USA:
In this age of competition, students face many challenges in their academics which sometimes create barriers on their way to success (bestassignmentwriters, 2022). However; medical students are willing to take it all because of their passion and ambition for the field of medicine. A medical degree in itself is quite a reputable degree and is equally popular in the USA. Following are some of the professions that medical degree holders can take as their career;
· Medical professor:
It is considered one of the most prestigious jobs in the USA. In this job, a qualified medical degree holder teaches medical college students different courses in the field of medicine. The earnings of medical professors vary from 147,688 dollars to 231,676 dollars. The job of a medical professor is to;
- Train medical students or veteran doctors.
- Educate members of the public through government-funded organizations.
- Take your knowledge abroad and help developing countries.
· Medical practitioner:
It is the most common and widely accepted career choice for medical degree holders. The average salary of a medical practitioner ranges from 191,690 dollars to 247,690 dollars. Their role is to;
- Treat common medical conditions.
- Perform routine exams.
- Refer you to specialist doctors.
- Focuses on your overall health.
· Medical specialist:
The scope of a medical specialist or a physician is also quite high in the USA. The average salary of a medical specialist is about 368,000 US dollars. The role of a medical specialist is to;
- Assess patients.
- Diagnose diseases.
- Treat illnesses.
- Treat a variety of conditions.
- Perform medical procedures according to their area of expertise.
· Genetics counselor:
A genetic counselor is the one who is a specialist healthcare professional and his role is to;
- Evaluate a family’s risk of inherited genetic conditions.
- Communicate the likelihood of genetic disorders.
- Explain the effects of living with a genetic condition.
Their average salary varies from 93,610 US dollars to 115,900 US dollars.
· Forensic medicine counselor:
If you have a medical degree and you are inclined towards mysterious cases then this is the right career for you with quite a bright scope in the USA. The average salary of a forensic medicine counselor falls about 119,284 US dollars on yearly basis. Their job is to;
- Examine crime scenes.
- Provide crucial evidence in trials.
- Support investigations into civil matters.
- Detects the paternity.
· Health journalist:
Journalism in the USA is the most prosperous profession and health journalism is like the icing on the cake. The salary of a health journalist is about 57,261 US dollars a year. The role of the health journalist is to;
- Provide consultancy services to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Enlighten private sectors and public health bodies with their knowledge.
- Develops new drugs and clinical trials.
· Medical photographer:
The medical photographer also has multiple opportunities in the USA and their role is to;
- Diagnose & record changes in conditions.
- Document surgical procedures.
- Check medical equipment and autopsy report.
The use of machine learning (ML) has been increasing rapidly in the medical imaging field. (Suzuk, 2017). This helps in the field of medical photography as well. The average salary of a medical photographer ranges from 31,500 US dollars to 50,000 US dollars a year.
The field of medicine is hugely popular across the world. Students from all across the world come to the USA to pursue their education in medicine from some of the most renowned universities in the USA. The USA offers a wide range of opportunities to medical degree holders.
bestassignmentwriters. (2022, April 15th). How Academic Help Providers Save the Students’ Future? https://bestassignmentwriter.co.uk/blog/how-academic-help-providers-save-the-students-future/ .
Suzuk, K. (2017, July 8th). Overview of deep learning in medical imaging. Radiological Physics and Technology volume , 257-273.