blanket is a play on words like Wordle, but it is literally four times better. It is also a little more difficult! If you need help with today’s game, I have hints and answers.
If you’re new, here’s how to play blanket: Just start typing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The problem is that you play all four words at once.
If you get a letter in the correct position for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but is in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. After you use a letter in a guess, you’ll also see on the keyboard if it’s in any of the words. You could always check out the practice games before tackling the daily puzzle as well.
With all that said, here are some tips for today blanketand here are the answers:
Quordle Hints for August 4th
- Word clue 1 (top left) — if you guess a blanket word correctly on the first try
- Word 2 (upper right) clue — record material
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue — suppression
- Word clue 4 (bottom right) — the Italian title of this film translates as I will find you
- There is one word with a repeated letter
- Today’s words start with F, V, Q and T
Quordle Answers for August 4th
Spoiler alert! Consider this your last chance to avert your eyes before I reveal today’s blanket answers.
The words you are looking for are…
Some fun words today! I hope you enjoyed the “acquired” element as much as I did finding it.
That will be all for today blanket. I’ll have hints and answers for tomorrow’s game as well on my blog as soon as I get a chance to write them up.